10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule within organization hours of operation
(9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday); some evening/weekends required based on events.
Location: Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Travel to locations within the tri-state area may be required occasionally.
Supervisor: Director of Resource Development & Marketing
The Resource Development Intern aids in all aspects of ARI’s resource development activities and will gain insight into the broad range of tasks that support resource development for a non-profit organization. The Intern will assist in activities related to donor management, campaign development, fundraising and grant writing, community engagement, data entry and reporting, program creation, program evaluation and marketing. The Intern can also join the Director of Resource Development at community meetings and events to learn more about coordinated community engagement and local resources.
INTERN ESSENTIAL TASKS:
- Donor management & engagement
- Grant Writing & Research
- Data Entry & Reporting
- Campaign Development
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong computer skills with proficiencies in
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Grant writing, research, or program development experience
- Willing to learn new things and take on new tasks
- Committed to ARI Inc’s mission and values, including the value and importance of charitable giving
- Prior office experience plus but not required
- Ability to accurately document and complete paperwork and assignments by their respective due dates
- Degree or background in fundraising is a plus