10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule within organization hours of operation
(9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday); some evening/weekends required based on events.
Location: Lawrenceburg, Indiana. Travel to locations within the tri-state area may be required occasionally.
Supervisor: Director of Resource Development & Marketing
The Digital Marketing Intern aids in all aspects of ARI’s digital marketing activities and will gain insight into the broad range of tasks that support the management non-profit marketing. The Intern will assist in activities related to content development, social media management, online fundraising, community engagement, data entry and reporting, event planning, advertising and management. The Intern also can join the Marketing Director at community meetings and events to learn more about coordinated community engagement and local resources.
INTERN ESSENTIAL TASKS:
- Social Media Management
- Online Fundraising
- Event planning, advertising, and management
- Data Entry & Reporting
- Campaign Development
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong computer skills with proficiencies in
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Social Media Management Experience
- Willing to learn new things and take on new tasks
- Committed to ARI Inc’s mission and values, including the value and importance of charitable giving
- Prior office experience plus but not required
- Ability to accurately document and complete paperwork and assignments by their respective due dates
- Degree or background in marketing a plus